Brands I Worked With Include:
Ttop 3% agency CEO – at Genie Goals – growth entrepreneur, author or The Agency: BUILD – GROW – REPEAT, speaker and creator of the BUILD. GROW. REPEAT model with which he’s helped businesses build solid ethical businesses internationally. I spoke at Google in London, Milan, and Berlin in front of some of the best agencies in the world. I am also a family man and a father of three with a strong passion for helping small businesses and freelancers grow their income so they can grow their impact to the world.
I come from very humble beginnings, grew up poor, in a dysfunctional family and went to work at the age of 13 to help my single mother make ends meet. Moved to the UK at the age of 25 with only £65 in his pocket, £190 to pay for the first two weeks’ rent and zero language skills.
Today I’ve built 8 businesses including a top 3% agency, wrote a highly-rated book in my second language and helps others do the same.
I do what I do because I believe that whilst money doesn’t change people, it allows people to be more of what they are and a lack of it forces people to be self-centred and makes it harder (or impossible) for them to give, to share their gift and make a positive impact on the world. By achieving abundance in the financial area, I was been able to focus more on becoming a good father, a good husband and a generous contributor to important causes, such as CAMFED, a pan-African movement revolutionising how girls’ education is delivered and the NHS during the COVID-19 Pandemic (NEED TO FIND A CAUSE HERE THAT I CHOOSE ABOVE ALL).
I am on a mission to help people grow their income so they can also grow their impact on the world. Hence why he started, with help from his mentor in articulating this, the ‘Grow Your Income. Grow Your Impact.’ movement.
Rub The Lamp
We all want to grow. In business and life. To grow, we need resources. Where are these resources going to come from?
Where are we going to find the audacity to believe that we can achieve that growth? Where are we going to find the determination to put ourselves at play and to take risks? The resilience to not give up, and the wisdom to know when to give up and try something else? Where are we going to find these things.
I have built eight businesses and I know for a fact that these resources are already there, within. They are just untapped. Working with mentors and building a strong team is what can help you get these resources out… Much like Aladdin’s lamp, a tiny lamp with enormous power. You rub it, and this big blue man comes out and grants your wishes.
We all have our own lamp. We just need to learn to rub it the right way.
The lamp is a powerful analogy that frames the very practical and action-eliciting nature of my work.
I speak about:
Marketing and Business:
- Untangle marketing: Build clarity in your marketing strategy and cut through the noise
- The three pillars of motivation: Motivate anyone, including yourself with a proven and tested, science-backed methodology
- Business growth: The WHY, the WHAT, the PLAN and the PEOPLE
- Productivity: How Post-Its, mono-tasking and ‘tomatoes’ can help anyone become happier and more productive
- Culture: Build teams you truly love and love you back
- Be better, not perfect. How to achieve happiness daily through progress and not status
- The four practical pillars of confidence (they are not positive affirmations!)
- Productivity: How Post-Its, Mono-Tasking and Tomatoes can help you increase it many folds
- The Morning: Do 80% of your work before breakfast